miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

WHO ARE WE?


My name is Gonzalo, I'm 29 years old, I love travelling, listening to music, and doing outdoors sports. I'm very hard working so I always try to do the best that I can in every task.

Hello, my name is María Rodao, I'm 19 years old. In my free time, I like cycling, walking on the beach and going out with my friends. I'm hard working like Gonzalo, I'm creative and I'm good at writing. I always contribute all my knowledge on tasks.

Hi! My name is Alba. I'm twenty. I love speaking in English, dancing and the thing that I like the most is traveling! I want to travel all around the world. I hope you like our Blog! :)

Hello ! It seems that I'm the fourth member of this club! My name is Ana and I'm 35 years old, but I still feel like if I were 15. I love drama and arts in general. I'd also love to travel all over the world (like my friend Alba), but, as that one is not an easy task, I have to conform myself with reading because... "Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are".

 
Hi eveyone, my name is Alexandra, i am 19 years old and I live in Fuengirola.
I have chosen the Foreign language course, because, since i was little I have always wanted to be an English, a science and an art teacher. I love biology and chemestry and I,m very interested in art, in fact one of my hobbies is painting and I love visiting foreign countries and their museums. Another hobby of mine is playing paddle-tennis. I usually play with my friends in my free time.
Now I'm interested in taking the fourth level of the official language school and level twelve of Trinity College, for that reason, right now, I am with a native private English teacher who is helping me to achieve my goals.
That's all, i hope everyone does really well this year and see you all in class.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi guys!! I´m a member from seven up blog, I really liked this idea of introduce yourselves. Now I know more about you guys!
    In my opinion this blog is one of the best ones in our class!
    Don´t forget to visit our blog, you are going to find new interesting entries daily, I´m sure you are going to enjoy it!

    Miriam Gallardo Reiné.
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar